Thursday, February 22, 2007

It's totally unfair to work in conditions like this

And by conditions I mean sunny, 60 degree weather. Here we are at the end of a long, cold spell and the weather is absolutely gorgeous. I'm thrilled. But I'm more than a little peeved I'm stuck inside at the J-O-B.

Hamish has been loving it. I let him out last night and he ran right to the middle of the yard and flopped down on his belly in the grass. I went for a long walk despite the gimpy ankle. I must say, my new neighborhood at sunset is really kinda pretty. My only regret is I didn't think to go down to Galloway Station and have a beer on the patio.

If I could get my happy rear end over to my old house to get my bistro set, I could have a beer on my own patio.

I've also been enjoying not having to take an extra five minutes to get ready in the morning by needing to put on three extra layers of clothing. There's something truly grand about not having to wash long johns every third day. However, I had to put on my lighter weight pants and they're fitting kind of funny since I lost all the weight.

This , of course, isn't a bad thing really. In fact, if this keeps up I might have to do something really crazy like bust out the pink summer pants!

Yeah. No one needs to see that.

1 comment:

John Stone said...

Pink hip huggers!!!??? Yowsie!!!!

As you know network solutions has told all of us that we arn't authorized to look at your (or Granny's) blog ... she keyed me off to the mirror.

I will take you down to Galloway Station ... I think Shallow Howl is playing sometime in the next week or so and they let me know that one of my pics will be their new album cover.